Tuesday 17 April 2012

Handover day - 23 March 2012

I had worked long hours all week, so that I could leave early on Friday and go to Marquis to pick up Maj.

When we arrived, she was there in all her glory, I would like to say nice and shiny, but it looked like the van had been washed in dirty washing up water, especially on the windows.

The snag list now commences;

  • 3m awning fitted, instead of 3.5m awning (Bit of a problem as we had purchased 3.5m windblockers )
  • Dirty windows, now I can be a bit anal about streaky or dirty windows/screens etc.
  • Cab Battery was not charged. Another problem if Marquis had not planned on me camping on their forecourt.
Marquis's response

  • They would replace the 3m awning with a 3.5m one, but they have none in stock and I would have to take the van back for them to change it.
  • No response on dirty windows, I will have to clean them then :-(
  • Charge the battery whilst we go over the paperwork.
Relationship, is starting to falter, however, the excitement of the new van overcomes all ill feeling

No comments:

Post a Comment